Dates Archives: FRIDAY, September 21
In order to consider how we can perform better, we need to look at initiatives in the rest of the world, which is what we will do in this session.
Moderator: André Joseph (GHD)
- Dr. Omar Gatto (ETRA SpA – Italy) – A Snapshot on Waste Management Success in Veneto Region (Italy)
- Wayne Hubbard (London Waste & Recycling Board) – Waste Reduction the Circular Economy Way: a Perspective from London and the UK
- Kari Herlevi (SITRA – Finland) – EU Circular Economy Initiatives: Insights into the Circular Economy by SITRA, the Finnish Innovation Fund
Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) is a key issue to the recycling industry and municipalities. This session will discuss current EPR developments.
Moderator: Jodi Tomchyshyn London (JTL Squared Consulting)
- Meegan Armstrong (BC Ministry of Environment and Climate Change Strategy)
- John Graham (Retail Council of Canada)
- Allen Langdon (Encorp Pacific)
- Laura Selanders (CESA)
- Andrew Stephens (BCMB)
- Valda Walsh (Region 6 Solid Waste Management, Nova Scotia)
- Sarah Webb (Yes Environmental Services & Solutions)
- Usman Valiante (Corporate Policy Group LLP)