Stop in on your way to the conference and learn about the progressive features at this Class III landfill site:
- Sustainability, loop-closing elements included in new office building.
- Use of recycled bio-mass as a renewable space heating fuel.
- Multi-stream Class III diversion and onsite processing to address marketing barriers.
- How a small “rural” resource recovery operation helped open the largest compost facility in Canada more or less on schedule and how that helped us address marketing issues.
- Long term differential fee structure as incentive for recycling and financial self-sufficiency and how that is working – or not.
- Financial structure addressing long-term financial liability such as closure and post closure costs through a pro-active financial reserve program.
- When you wake up one day and your office building is gone: Working through disasters – two major fires and 2013 floods in a 5 year span.
- Next generation CRD developments. Custom-designed sorting-at-the-face bin system.